TESOL in TURKEY is proud to announce that the 2nd issue of the online magazine will be published in December 2018.
The aim is to provide a platform for exchanging, discussing and fostering ideas in the ELT World.
Contributions are welcome from anyone involved in ELT. Thus, we invite you to share your research, practices, reviews, reflections and more.
We believe when learners are listened to, their strengths, interests and enthusiasm will shine through. Therefore, we would like to give them this chance and spare a section for their voices. Could you please encourage them to share with us their experiences, feelings, motives?
Here are the subtopics for your contributions:
- Beliefs and Values (Maximum 750 words)
- Reflections following TESOL events (Maximum 750 words)
- ELT related reflections (Maximum 750 words)
- Troubleshooting/ Challenges and Solutions (Maximum 750 words)
- Resource Centre (Maximum 750 words)
- Book or Article review (Maximum 750 words)
- Learner Voices (Maximum 750 words)
Question for the learners: What is your motivation for learning and self-development?
Please send your contributions along with your photo and a 50-word bio to be published to firstname.lastname@example.org by November, 26th.
We are looking forward to your contributions.
You can find the 1st issue below:
TESOL in TURKEY Promotion Council
1st issue of TESOL in Turkey Professional ELT Magazine Online